View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 10:54 PM   #7
nelsonraymond

Send a message via AIM to nelsonraymond
Our 2004 started out as Triple axle and bounced everything inside all over, but the truck ride was smooth and I would like to add we had a MorRyde Hitch. Then the Factory converted our Triple to the double wheel Magnum and it had a very rough ride in the trailer, bouncing my dishes all over, the slides still moved in transit, my refrigerator was like a tossed salad with everything turned over. To top it off, then we had the worst truck ride we have ever had of the three 5vers we have owned. The only reason we considered sticking with MS and going to the 2005 was going to the MorRyde IS and giving it a try. We spoke to MorRyde and were convinced that this would solve the rough ride and bouncing and then spoke to the Factory about odering it with it on it. Maybe they should have it as an option because I think that if more 5vers knew how much of a difference it made they may opt for it. It may be that it is also more noticable on rigs that are have the 8000#axleS/U . It's like the Trail Air system, we have talked to MS owners who say they love it, but they are usually the ones with the lighter units, the ones with the Magnum suspensions we have heard complaints from, like porposing, bucking. ( even from drivers transporting them empty) There are so many variables too with all of this, wts., size of truck, pin wt. Fulltime, Part time.etc.
Hope this answers your question Stacy.
nelsonraymond is offline   Reply With Quote