View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 03:51 PM   #1
mwturner

Whats This Black Junk on my Beautiful Brand New Truck

I had no idea that a diesel could cover the back end with so much black soot. I took one trip from Houston to Dallas and walked around the back of my brand spanking new 3500 and about fell over. What's all this black crap all over the back in of my truck. My Uncle about busted a kidney laughen at me. he said ALL DIESELS Do That. Come on, I see a bunch of diesel trucks that dont have that soot on them unless they look about 20 years old and the old fellow driving could care less what his truck looks like. Anybody got some idea's on how to not have to wash the entire right rear end of my truck every time I take a trip. Picture this, folks come out to look at your brand new, all white, shinning chromed rimmed dually. Here it comes , stand back for the phase that makes all that polishing and waxing and cleaning worth while, "Man this is some rig, it's got the Cummings and four doors and everthing. I'll bet you can really pull something with this thing, it's beautiful and so clean. Hey, whats this black crap all over the rear end back here. Is something wrong with it. So you see my point. If Diesels do spit that soot allot of the times ,then surely someone has come up with a way to reroute that stuff so it stays off the truck and off the towables.