View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 06:22 AM   #40
bstark

Don, not to rub salt in one of Bill's already open wounds, but, think how much fun you're going to have when these things like Mini Rally's and such come up for discussion. Retirement gives one the ability to sit at the breakfast table, coffee in hand and mull over whether or not you wish to partake, the discussions go something like this: "Honey, a group is getting together in a couple of weeks at ----------, what do you think? Have we done enough gardening to satisfy your craving? I've got about 75 gallons of diesel still in the tanks and you know that stuff will grow hair if it isn't used. Did I mention that the trailer is starting to sink into the lawn and we really should move it soon. I believe we should test our latest modifications to the trailer to see if any further adjustments are necessary before snowbird season. What do you think hon?"

Bill will get me for this one as he also has to consider that four letter word "----" schedule.

We've got our fingers crossed here for both your deliveries to be relatively flawless in timing and execution.