View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 08:34 AM   #8
Richard K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripit
Did you actually remove the 2 long bolts? In most cases don't need to do much of anything to the actual microwave. The back mounting panel kind of holds the unit from the back to keep it up next to the wall and the two long bolts drop down through the cabinet in the front. In one unit they(the trailer mfg) installed a new wood panel to the bottom of the cabinet floor to hide the bolt heads. They have to be there as that is the only way to keep the micro attached properly by most all instructions.
Can't find any screws/bolts comming down from the top nor do the installation instructions show them. The bolts they show (and the ones I removed) are behind the plastic grill and go from front to back into the L shaped mounting bracket that is attached to the wall. After opening the box on the new one I have to go back to Camping World with it. They sold me a countertop model instead of the one you can mount. I'd prefer to get it done myself since the nearest store is 100 miles away and they are booked for the next 6 weeks.