View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 11:02 AM   #1
AIR-Quarius

Hi to all- first timer on here

Hi gang. My name is Billy. I live full time in an Airstream and I am an Aquarius sun sign...thats why my nickname is AIR-Quarius. ha
Even tho I live in an Airstream. I make a living restoring the decals on most fifth wheels. I love the walls of fiberglass. Most of the decals are predictable to replace...and some are tough. Such as the ones situated close together. But I have not been stumped yet. I have done about thirty rigs so far. Owners bring them to me and park right in my front yard. Some stay during the job- I have 50 amp electric and water and live on the northern outskirts of Espanola New Mexico. Some folks bring them and leave them for about two weeks which is the time is it takes to do the upgrade. I am airbrush artist by profession- an illustrator. I move art and thats all I do. I restore things and thats what I am really good at doing.
Since I am new here I am not sure about the commercial vendors section. But if anyone knows please tell me and maybe I can get hooked up.

SOME DAY--SOME GUY--WILL MAKE A LOTTA DOUGH...BY pUTTING HORNS IN BACKSEATS--FOR BACK SEAT DRIVERS TO BLOW!
AIR-Quarius is offline   Reply With Quote