View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 10:28 PM   #4
macie

Let me add my Goodyear story. On the trip up to Central SOITC Rally at Hannibal MO. In September. We lost tread off left rear tire. Damaged some cables underneath, side skirt, and fender. Called Goodyear Damage Claim (a number that every one should Keep close to your heart) at (800-322-4682). They said to purchase a new Goodyear and they would reimburse me for it and pay for the damages on the MS. We were delayed three days in Columbia, waiting for replacement tire. Ewers Tire Inc., a Goodyear dealer, charged me $402.86. One tire mounted, balanced, and tax. I rolled it in and out of their store, I Jacked up the MS and changed it in the street.

Had a great time at Central Rally. Sunday went to Trail Air in Goshen, IN had Level-Up and Trail Glider Hitch Pin installed. Can’t say enough about Dale Fenton and his crew.

On the way South to SOITC Indiana State Rally we lost tread off the right front tire on MS. This time extensive damage on right side. Called Goodyear Damage Claim (at the number I keep close to my heart) They said sounds like I need Four new tires. Pomps Tire in Indianapolis fixed us up. Four new G614 RST mounted, balanced, and installed on MS $105.49 total. Great people.

After much fun at the Rally went back north to Indiana Interstate in Lagrange, IN. Paul and Kay Cross stated they could take care of everything. Kay took care of all claims with Goodyear. Paul repaired MS as good as new.

We have received checks from Goodyear for Motel expense, tire and mounting fees.

The old tires had a build date of 12th week 2006. About 20,000 miles kept 110 lb. Pressure. Drove at 60 mph most of the time. Checked temperature with infrared gage at most stops. Had weight checked by Stacey Franks of Weigh it Portable Scales in Goshen.
Heavy but not overweight.
11 MS 36 RSSB #5770
Level Up, Trail Air Tri-Glider, Straight Line Towing
2013 3500 RAM DRW 2 wheel Drive Lets Roll
macie is offline   Reply With Quote