View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 10:12 AM   #35
Exposed

I have been away from the forum for a couple of weeks due to our Texas weather last week. We had lots of electrical outages and eventually broken water pipes in the house and shop. I have been here off/on since 1960 here in the Houston/Katy area. Don't think I have seen these cold temperatures for such a long period of time. Anyway due to availability of water replacement parts here since so many had broken water pipes, we still don't have water in my shop but capped off lines that burst in the house. Hopefully get some parts this next week to repair. Tomorrow, I plan on replacing the dinette slide cylinder that has a leaking seal. The replacement cylinder came in right before the cold weather hit. Once this is done, I will start buttoning up the removed sections of skin on the bottom of the DRV. Hopefully this ordeal with hydraulic hoses will be in the rear view mirror. I did order replacement SS screws and washers to button up the bottom since most of the ones I removed were rusted up. I am probably going to replace the gas header on the bottom too since it looks terrible all rusted up. Will post progress once I get there....
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote