View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 09:36 PM   #19
Amcrebel

I'm a former rv service manager and Marina owner. Most of these companies know less than we do. It would take hours to list the repairs I've made on our 2019 DRV. The previous owner gave up and traded after a year. As for CAT fluid it stopped all but one jack from popping, and now it's only occasional, they all were and continuously at times. We're currently in a park and haven't cycled it many times since I added it. We have 4 slides and are over 42' so there's a lot of lines and fluid. I Was barely able to get a quart in without removing any. I read multiple replies that it took more than one so I bought two, will add the other when we get home.
As for your issue.Your issue with the jacks collapsing, if the CAT fluid doesn't cure it replacing the electric solenoid for the corresponding jack(s) will, I'll bet on it. Been there done it with our previous Big Country. Make sure you're not loosing any fluid, mark the tank with a line with everything retracted and in, a leak will cause it also, could even be in the belly of the coach, I had more than ten loose fittings.
Amcrebel is offline   Reply With Quote