View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 10:28 AM   #51
Campingnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
I received the new replacement for the KantLeak manifold. Looks pretty much the same except the heater bypass connections are backward to what is currently hooked up. I saw one DRV owner had commented on this when he changed out his. It is definitely different so hope have enough slack in the lines to do the swap. Went to Ace Hardware and they did not have the gaskets used on the screw in connections on the manifold. Got out on the Internet and looks like there were two options so ordered both. Watts Aqualock/Seatech and Flair-it 06435. I attached some pictures showing the difference. One is closer but think both would work. Both are same ID and OD but just the shape and height is different. I previewed and noticed the pictures are upside down. Not for sure why.. I will tackle this Saturday morning.

On the reservoir being too full, I am thinking I will remove one of the jack lines and let fluid drain out of the cylinder. This will bring the level down some and be easier than trying to remove from the reservoir. In my DRV, the fill location on the reservoir is hard to get to with all the lines in front of it.
I changed just the seals on mine when I did it but found it still leaked I ended up changing all my fittings to these
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Apollo-1...1212/301541107