Thread: Greetings
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 09:40 AM   #8
WhoDat

Thank you. This is the reason that I looked into this forum. I want to minimize mistakes and gain wisdom. My friend who owns the Chevy/GMC dealership doesn’t have anything on his lot but is searching for me now. I am searching also. When I find the vehicle I will feel much better moving forward. You are correct Notanlines (interesting handle btw). I passed through a very nice rv park on the way to work this morning and observed at least a dozen people hauling units around the same size or even larger than the one I am looking at purchasing with 2500 and 250 model trucks. I seemed to be the norm.

As far as hitches are concerned, I do not understand them at all. I am friends with the guy that is helping me buy the 5th wheel and I trust him. I would however like to know what I am talking about when discussing the hitch. I’ve attempted searching out info but there is so much to filter. It is all “white noise” to someone like me.

Any recommendations or things I can look at that will be helpful like the link that Wingnut60 attached to his post? That pdf is very helpful. I just wonder if there is something about hitches in particular that might expand my knowledge which at the moment feels a mile wide and an inch deep.

God bless you guys and thanks for the help.
WhoDat is offline   Reply With Quote