View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 02:07 PM   #70
terry and jo

Jo and I have been married 52 years, just this last Christmas Day. With us, early on in our planning we decided that we wanted to stay in place longer, which would give us more time to see more things in any given area. While we didn't do much in Colorado except see family and see lots of stuff in Colorado, one or two times we made trips to Idaho to see family there, which let me get lots of pictures in Idaho as well as Colorado.

Our 17 months in Oregon was spent as volunteer "ranch hosts" at a retreat and reunion center just north of Grants Pass, OR. The owners of the "ranch" also had a beach house in Waldport, OR, so we took some time off to stay in the beach house and explore more of Oregon's coastline.

We were camp hosts in a small RV park in Kanab, UT for that 9 months, and the job was one where we worked 3 days and had 6 days off, thus we got to explore a LOT of southern Utah and northern Arizona.

We have been blessed with good health and good opportunities to see a lot of natural beauty.

Pictures of me are rare since I do most of the photography in the family, but here is a photo taken by our boss when we were in Utah. This is a link to my "About Me" page at my website. That may be the only picture (recent anyway) of the wife and I together. The only other one that might be on Smugmug is in the Alaska folder when six of us in the family took an Alaskan cruise and land tour. I used the self timer then (year was 2005) to take pictures of the six of us as couples and groups.

Terry and Jo - Utah

Terry
2010 Mobile Suites 38TKSB3 #5332 - 2008 Ford F450
Terry's Smugmug Site
terry and jo is offline   Reply With Quote