View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 09:48 PM   #4
NTHEWIND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notanlines View Post
Tennessee, welcome to the forum. You don't say what your TV and RV are so we can't really help you as far as the triple-towing. We triple-tow on a regular basis and have no problems to speak of. However, we don't tow a 12 foot enclosed with one axle.
My first question is why you wouldn't just load your ATV into the toy hauler. If you plan on riding the bikes AND the ATV then I see the need.
Give us a little info and we'll go from there.
Hay hello fellow Tennesseen" OK first question, We need to bring 2 UTV's. I have a RZR that fits in the 5th wheel. My brother is joining us and we need to bring his machine. As of right now he has not bought anything, but looking at a Honda. I have been playing with specs on a trailer, but have not pulled the trigger. I have a picture in my profile, ( couldn't figure out how to link it here) The truck is a 2003 GMC 2500 HD 4x4 4 door Long (8') bed. 8.1 gas. Bought new. The trailer is a 2003 Tahoe 27'. no slides, nothing fancy. I have pulled/used this combo for years with no problems. I don't think with a 12 foot trailer we'll be over 65'. I am use to driving/towing because my wife and I drive truck for a living. (32 years together, millions of safe miles) RV towing is a whole different animal, I'll be the first to admit. Driving an 18 wheeler is easier than driving a pickup with a trailer. We kind of 'grew' into this by needing to get get our motorcycles to Florida for Bike Week, (we use to ride) and getting the off road toys to ride areas. The plan for the enclosed trailer is so my brother will have his own place to stay when we get to Arizona next winter, (instead of being in the 5th wheel). Being that you have towed double I am very interested in hearing from you.
NTHEWIND is offline   Reply With Quote