View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 05:15 AM   #10
GBONO2

Joe --- this will be our 1ST camper. My wife wanted to get a bumper pull because we already have a Ford Excursion 7.3 Power Stroke. I didn't want to go that route, so we have been on the fence as to what to get. We had finally decided to go for a used Class A until this popped up.

On the hitch, he keeps talking about having to add a plate under the hitch and that makes it a tight space when trying to hook & unhook. Although, I haven't asked him about the brand and what he has done to fix the problem. We are dealing with Irma currently, after the storm is over I'll contact him and get the hitch mfg.

I know he doesn't like the time it takes to set up. He has told me it's time consuming especially if you are just doing an overnight stay. I know he hates the screw jacks in the back, but these can be replaced with electric.

I feel the hitch can be replaced if he bought the wrong brand and something new has come out. This could solve the hitch problem. I'll ask him if he has gone to a dealer about the hitch problem.
GBONO2 is offline   Reply With Quote