Thread: DRV Quality
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 10:55 AM   #24
tjfotenot

I have a 2014.5 43' Lexington Mobile Suites and fit and finish is less than satisfactory. The quality of materials compared to most manufacturers are much better than most. DRV definitely resolves their issues. I could never schedule an appointment in a timely manner with the factory but used their local recommended shops instead for minor issues.

There are no excuses for DRV but all manufacturers, except like New Horizons and Continental Coach which are much more expensive, are all on a assembly line with quotas to meet so there will always be quality issues with this process.

In my opinion, we love our coach. Would I like to see better manufacturing quality..... Absolutely. I don't know of a better coach in this price range and I am a full timer who has been on the road for 15 years and have talked to a lot of RV owners. I have been in extreme conditions with RV's and DRV is one of the best as far as materials and components used.

By the way 2012 and 2013 had major issues with their Schwintek slide components and are now using a cable slide component which is much better.

Hope this helps!
tjfotenot is offline   Reply With Quote