View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 10:32 AM   #11
astrahsburg

I didn't see the message about bringing the slides in before filling, but I just added 2 quarts of Dexron with a hand transfer pump, so that ended up being uneventful. I think my level on the outside is not accurate though. When it says level you can definately feel a heavy downslope to the back of the vehicle from inside. Hopefully the 2 quarts won't be too much, but if they are I will use the same pump to remove a little bit now that I have it.

I managed to figure out the water heater too. There was a flow valve that was in a half way position, so it was filling the hot water tank from cold water, but it was also supplying the manifold with more cold water than hot. After that I ended up with almost a trickle in the kitchten which resulted in pulling the faucet apart and removing sediment from it's filter. This weekend I plan on dumping the hot water tank again and running some vinegar through it along with cleaning up the threads on the anode socket and anode itself. If not this weekend, maybe next.

We got to sleep in it for the first time last night. Need to drop in a new Memory foam matress, but other than that, very very happy. It really feels like home.

Now to order new awning fabric (ended up being 16') and a skirt for the front.
astrahsburg is offline   Reply With Quote