View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 03:46 PM   #26
Joezilla

Initial impressions of our new Atlanta are VERY positive. We absolutely love it!

Now, mind you we are not in it yet. It has been delivered to RR and Slade has gone over it and found some things that need to be fixed. Thus he has ordered parts and such. I am hopeful that we can finalize and do paperwork and PDI and all the rest by middle of next week. We shall see.

It seems that DRV left a screw or two on the floor and thus the dining room slide was able to grab them and gouge the floor in a couple of places. Slade has ordered some new tiles. The smoke detector and the inverter are both beeping. I think the smoke detector just needs a new battery. The inverter may be beeping because it is on and the coach is connected to shore power also. Not sure though since I have never had a coach with an inverter. We ordered the oil rubbed fixtures (kind of a dark pewter) however, the pendent lights in the kitchen were shipped silver. All will be taken care of, just takes a little time.

An interesting note is that even though the rear bedroom comes with two bunks, DRV does not include a ladder to reach the top bunk. I thought that was odd.

Oh, this is our first experience with the straight line roof. Those upper cabinets above the love seat, the refrigerator, the back desk, etc are WAY UP THERE. ha. We made a trip to Walmart this morning to purchase a two step ladder so Debbie could reach those areas better. Not just better, but at all, they are so tall, she could not barely reach the bottom of those cabinets.

All in all, we are very pleased, but are so ready to start moving in. We have not been given the okay to do that yet.

Joe
Joezilla is offline   Reply With Quote