View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 12:23 PM   #25
TeresaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leliko View Post
Teresa,
I've walked through Atlanta and I am in love with it. Unfortunately I haven't been able to order it yet but I'm still dreaming about it. Anyway, depending where you live or are now, there is a family that lives in Atlanta and travels around US full time that might be close to you. They must be somewhere in CA right now. I'll ask them now -would you be interested?
Any news about your Atlanta?
I'm so jealous
Best wishes from Maryland,

Lela
Lela,

Thanks for the offer. We will start our full time journey in May or June 2016. So we still have a little time before we take the leap on our new RV. (Our little girl decided she wanted to go to school with her neighborhood friends since this will be our last year in our house, so we pushed back the date.) My only concern regarding the Atlanta is the size and configuration of the bunkroom. I was able to get a floor plan that had measurements, and then I taped off the dimensions on the floor. I think the size will be ok, but tape on the floor is different than actually being in the room. Everything else about that model is perfect.

What are your thoughts regarding the bunkroom? Too small, just right, delete the desk / bottom bunk??

Teresa
TeresaB is offline   Reply With Quote