View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 06:55 AM   #22
USA in a Chevrolet

A Simple Solution

I had the same problem of a slide out creeping out 10 years ago when I purchased my 2010 DRV Select Suites on my very first trip. I called Lippert & was told they would look at it but suggested I try the following. First when extending slides start with bedroom then kitchen then dining room. When retracting slides go in opposite order. Now the important thing. After you have hooked up to your truck & retracted landing gear & levelers, go inside & bump each slide switch to the in position. When I did that the slide would go in a fraction of an inch. Lippert said that by doing this it equalizes pressure on all cylinders. Since that first day I have always done this & never had a creeping problem again. We still have our Select Suites & travel at least 12000 miles each year. Of course I’ve made lots of improvements such as the forever roof & many others. Try this if you still have the problem after your repairs. As for construction materials my fiver was made by DRV when it was still owned by David Fought. And yes it’s 10 years old but looks brand new.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8904DFCD-60A2-430C-8273-0B45BDB9D1E5.jpg (327.2 KB, 7 views)
USA in a Chevrolet is offline   Reply With Quote