Thread: Email
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 08:38 AM   #5
The View 5046

Being called a cheerleader means really nothing to me. Heck we may just sell our Suites, but if I were to buy another it would be a Suites. You should see the e-mails I get for being a Independent Conservative.. Again I could care less. However I found out a long time ago it does very little to complain on a forum. But some have to vent and its a good place to vent. Its behind a screen... and few will pay much attention to constant negativity. I do send PM's in many cases its to prevent other from having to see thoughts on certain issues.. But I always know there are some who will repost comments. Its also very easy to block others.... if you don't like their comments....

There will always be those who agree and disagree. But I try to post the facts and in most cases its because the facts are from hands on experience..... And it's cost tons of money.

What always seems strange is people try to hide everything about their past.... And if you have been on a computer your past isn't hidden. There is one thing for sure, if you have a RV there will be days of total frustration. I'm also 65 + and Love every birthday, and will never let a RV destroy my days.... Happy Trails.....

2010 Mobile Suites 38 RSSB 4 (SOLD)
Trailer Saver TS 3
Pressure Pro System (SOLD)
The View 5046 is offline   Reply With Quote