View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 01:26 AM   #3
Chad Heiser

This has not been my experience at all. Granted, my rig is a 2017 and still under warranty, but every time I have emailed DRV with an issue they have responded. The responses have always been timely, never more than 24 hours. They have provided parts at no cost to me and no questions asked and those parts have all arrived quickly. Most of them have been small items, like a broken LED light fixture (twice - for which they have sent me a new light and a spare each time). I corrected the problem causing the breakage myself after the second time with some examination of the issue. New floor tiles to replace a couple of scratched ones from the broken glass from the broken light fixtures and to fix scratches caused by the door side slide (I now use slide slickers for that slide). Again providing more than I asked for to repair the problem. Also a new door handle for my bathroom door that didn't quite work right. The most recent issue was a large item. One side of my king size sleep number bed developed a leak for who knows what reason. They sent me out a new mattress (to the tune of about $2000.00 cost to them) without the blink of an eye. I was told it would come direct from sleep number and they had no control over the speed of the delivery. DRV said it may take up to three weeks for delivery. I wasn't happy about the timeline and politely explained we were leaving on a trip Friday morning (before the 4th of July). I found the leak on Monday evening and reported it to DRV Tuesday. DRV made an effort to get it to me before I left, but couldn't get it done. It did, however, arrive Thursday July 6 at my residence. Considering the midweek holiday and the fact I was told to expect up to three weeks, I was pleasantly surprised to see it a week later with the holiday in between.

Every time I have had an issue, I email Greg Vaughn and Greg Weldon directly and I CC Slade Tennery of Rolling Retreats (my selling dealer). I really couldn't expect any more from DRV than what they have provided me so far. I am very pleased with their customer service and support.
Chad Heiser is offline   Reply With Quote