View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 07:45 PM   #15
GBill

The Dinosaur board is a Fan50plus pins. I purchased it at pdxrv.com 503-305-6962 and they got it to me in two days. Best price I found. The wire may need to be cut because they feed in from the left side of the furnace and you may or may not have enough slack to pull the board forward enough in order to unplug the farthest rear plug locations. If you get into it you will see that these wires (4) are already connected to the house wire with butt connectors so cutting them and installing a new connector is not hurting anything. Moving the furnace forward is a bear because you have to disconnect the ducts. The two duct on the side restrict forward movement with out being disconnected but the rear ducts (3) are held by one screw on each side of the furnace back and will all come off together. My unit has 5 but the furnace can accommodate up to 7 ducts. The reconnect is where it becomes interesting so if you have to pull the ducts you may want to have some duct tape available and I also added a 18 inch tie wrap/zip tie for added security to each duct. Hope you can slide the board out with minimal disassembly. PS The Dinosaur board does have a built in fuse to protect components. Nice add on vs the Suburban. Good Luck
GBill is offline   Reply With Quote