View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 09:35 AM   #68
terry and jo

For those not too familiar with those in the DRV category, the wife and I have lived in our Mobile Suites since Spring of 2011. We retired June 30, 2014 and hit the road, although when we get to a place, we may stay there for months. 20 months in Colorado near the wife's sisters, then 17 months in SW Oregon while volunteering at a retreat and reunion center, and then 9 months in Southern Utah at Kanab, UT. Now, we are back in Oklahoma and have been here for 2 1/2 years near family.

In our travels, we have been mostly in the western states. I am a prolific "picture taker" and have over 48,000 photos on my Smugmug site. So, with that explained, let me add a picture to the mix.

Between Twin Falls, ID and Mountain Home, ID is the Malad Gorge State Park. I-84 runs right beside it. Many don't know it, but when traveling across I-84 there, one is directly over this waterfall. It is directly below the interstate bridges themselves and it drops into the Devil's Washbowl. One can see the bridges in the top of this picture.

2010 Mobile Suites 38TKSB3 #5332 - 2008 Ford F450
Terry's Smugmug Site
terry and jo is offline   Reply With Quote