View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 07:45 PM   #11
rdunk

Quote:We will order a leather LZBs because the MS upgrade recliners are fake leather. Will look at them tomorrow in Rockville.

hitchup: we will be ordering exactly what you have.

38TKSB3 w/ vanity slide and F450 KR 4x4
Hey Steve, One of the things I forgot to mention in my earlier post about the Harbor town is that it is made for smaller places - and places don't get much smaller than the space in a fifth wheel. Now that you seem to have decided on the Pinnacle, I can make a direct comparison, which might help others, if not you.

Seat width: Pinnacle = 19 inches
Harbor Town = 22.5 inches

Actual chair width: Pinnacle = 33 inches
Harbor Town = 28.5 inches

Actual chair depth Pinnacle = 38.5 inches
Harbor Town = 35 inches

What this shows is that while the Harbor Town chair seat (sitting area) is 3 1/2 inches wider than the Pinnacle, the Harbor Town still is 4 1/2 inches narrower in total width. 4 1/2 inches difference is a big deal in a "small place". The Harbor Town is also 3 1/2 inches less in chair depth, which is also a big deal

The narrower chair was especially good for us as we were buying two for the RE3. Compared to the Pinnacle, that is an additional 9 inches for something else on the dinning/living area slide.. That did allow us to use the factory lamp table w/drawer between the recliners, and still have plenty of room next to the dining table.

The Harbor Town is a nice looking chair, as is the Pinnacle, but size and space considerations is what actually drove us to our buying decision. And, since the DW liked the Harbor Town from the time she saw it, that made buying it pretty easy. :) :)

Robert and Carlene

2005 RE3, S/N 2107 (sold Jan. 2010)
rdunk is offline   Reply With Quote