View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 09:25 PM   #5
Ridge Runner

Thanks again Ron. The way my unit is set up is the tv is located in the center of the overhead cabinet at the foot of the bed. I am going to try to install the new tv in the same spot. DRV had made a frame to hold the old tv. The frame will not fit the new tv so I decided to buy a Peerless Articulating Wall Mount. I am beginning to have second thoughts and believe I should have bought a tilting wall mount. Regardless of which mount I use, I think I should install a frame in the tv cubby to attach the mount. Otherwise I would have to attach the mount to the side wall of the trailer which I am not sure would be a good idea. The frame I am thinking about building would be attached to the cabinets on both sides of the cubby. The tv (19") and mount are to be delivered tomorrow. We hope to take a trip before long so I need to get the tv installed as soon as possible. We used a digital converter the last trip and it was so much trouble that we barely used the tv (which may be a good thing). Thanks again for your help.

Bob
Ridge Runner is offline   Reply With Quote