View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 04:40 PM   #37
porkchop

I still maintain it's a "some people have this problem" and not a "everyone has this problem". I've owned as many DRV's as anyone and never had it happen. Should it happen at all? No. But check out EVERY other manufacture and find unhappy owners. Even the very high dollar buses. It happens when you have to hire workers and not do it yourself. Yea, yea, yea, I know. You never put up with that from your employees! Fired their butts! Guess what=they got away with more than you will ever admit.. Unless it was a 2 or 3 man band and not hundreds. Go to Indiana right now and see what you can hire. Disturbing.

Several years ago while the SOITC site was down for repairs one guy went on a full campaign to get everyone to move to the THOR products site for some reason.. Promised that Thor did monitor it, responded to all the problems and was simply the best place in the world. Not true. It's full of cry baby's who whine to the mods every time someone disagrees with their opinion. I quit that place 6 months ago and don't miss it and hope the feeling is mutual.

This forum is like every other site. No one comes here to congratulate the factory about anything. They come here to complain and have their feelings validated. And every once in a while to ask for help with a legitimate problem. That's why they are fun to read!!

Bill
porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote