View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 04:40 PM   #7
cos80922

Congrats on retirement and DRV purchase

Hi, first off congratulations on your retirement and new, to you, DRV. I had a 2018 DRV 38ft pulled it all over the US and really had no issue. However, I purchased the two vehicle first. It was a 2018 Ram 3500 dually and never regretted having it. Regarding the DRV I took it to Indiana for the one year inspection and they corrected/fixed everything. I never had any major problems with it and I am sure you will enjoy it. Regarding the F250, I recommend you hook it up tow it around your area, highways, hills, etc. I believe you will decide very quickly you want more truck. Sure the F250 can pull it, but definitely not pull it safely. Most important, above all else, is your families safety, the safety of drivers around you, and finally your safety. It is like a drunk driver, I made it home every time, except this time. It would be hell to live the rest of your life knowing you hurt or killed someone because you maxed out your tow vehicle. Buy a new or used dually and enjoy your retirement. Just my two cents.
cos80922 is offline   Reply With Quote