View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 07:47 PM   #51
Maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimGnitecki View Post
No I haven't, BUT, right now, this is the best USED deal we can see in our local market area. No used DRVs that are anywhere close to our financial abilities - that 2015 Tradition was the best DRV deal in this market area, and we could not get financing that would work for us.

There are a couple of Redwoods within 200 miles, but the least costly one is a 2013 asking $50K.

So, the used Carriage Domani is the OPPOSITE of "he has already made his mind up". It's a flexible response to an impediment in the way of getting the DRV.

I'm still asking for specific reasons that the Domani would be a poor choice, and haven't yet seen any presented to me here.

Jim G
I also think you made up your mind. You're in a defensive mode by your responses. You ask for our opinion, take it or leave it. Don't raise your hackles or get angry. If you can not afford a DRV, then why is it in the running and why are you asking. I believe the last year the Carriage’s Domani was produced was 2010. Is there a reason it's gone? Were they dropped because they didn't sell or was it because of the RV Industry Slaughter. There are only a few privately owned RV manufactures out there... I believe the last RV Industry Slaughter was because One Bank carried everyone. Are we headed that way again? At times it looks that way. If they would concern themselves with QUALITY rather than QUANTITY we'd all be happier.

Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote