View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 04:38 PM   #8
morscuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonS
The hole for my spare lug nut also does not line up. But if you mess with a socket and extension I can get the spare down. When I first checked the spare it was a 16 inch tire, but I have the 17.5 called DRV and they had one ready for me when I went in for warranty work. My GUESS is that morscuba never add a spare in the first place.
Ron,,, As I posted in my answer to Bob,,, The Spare was there it was a brand spankin new 17.5 tire with alum. wheel. I know that because I lowered it three weeks ago to check the pressure. I then raised it tight..
I posted this to warn folks that there are people out there that will steal anything they can get there hands on.. I also didn't want anyone to go on their way down the road have a flat with no spare..I'm GUESSING that 16 inch tire you didn't know you have wouldn't have done you much good..
I didn't post this so folks would assume that I'm an Insurance cheat or an idiot. So I GUESS your Guess is wrong.
Regards