View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 10:53 PM   #68
Beachgirl

Well, it reminds me of the joke when people hear we have ten kids...."we know what you've been doing"...and I usually reply, " yeah, laundry!

This is our 4th RV purchase...and I would rather use the laundry at the campground and get everything done at once, or do it at whomsever's home I am visiting. We just didn't want the pipes et al showing in the closet, but we did want to leave the prep nearby in case we ever changed our minds. I think I must have confused RGordon into thinking I was prepping for laundry IN the basement. Instead of just tidying up my closet w/o completely doing away with future in-the-closet capabilities.

We actually are getting this for extended stays.

I ordered our Suite!! After much deliberation, we decided to go with the RSSB3. As much as I loved the TK, I had ears to hear those who had purchased one, and then traded/ altered to the island. The voices of experience resounded in my ears.

I did change the drawers under the appliance garage to doors w/ 3 adjustable shelves. I plan to use this as a mini pantry. I also ordered 2 adjustable shelves for the cabinet at the end of the island near the living room.

I think the RSSB3 lets me have my cake and eat it too. I get the extra counter to the left of the stove, and more living space in the living room, w/o sacrificing cabinet/counter space. I still think the TK has more charm.

All of the photos and commentary helped me so immensely. I just can't thank y'all enough for all the time and trouble you took.
Beachgirl is offline   Reply With Quote