Thread: ordering SB3
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 08:15 PM   #4
berghild

Send a message via AIM to berghild
okay i guess i will go back to the books and see what the window silks are...i thought maybe it was something that i could sew myself and try to make mine a little different. that part of full timing drives me crazy.
I LOVE the TK3 but DH wants that bathroom. so i thought ok...and i thought i would be getting more closet space but an earlier post made it sound like less.
my friends 2006 TK3 has two cupboards on the dresser on either side of the window....new rigs are one big vanity top...i need drawers and cupboards, not the wide open spaces to collect more "stuff" on them.grrrrrrrrrrrr
everything is going to be okay. I guess we will get the two heat pumps...I just thought that the heat rising from downstairs would be enough...will go ahead with the two. also getting "Louisiana Cut" on the main floor instead of carpet...i hope it will look okay. can't keep the carpet clean when we are out there in the rain and mud and fishing boots and all that stuff...seems like i am a slave to the rug. So I would rather mop and put down some nice throw rugs that I can put in the laundry.
Also will do the Big Foot Levelers after-market. And I forgot to say that it will be the Elite suite. Wish I could set foot in it again...the SB3 I mean.
The lazy boy love seat should be okay since the back comes off...but I'm not sure about the hide a bed.....and it wouldn't be much fun putting in the king size mattress after market either. Our present rig was a real blast when we were putting in the nice new queen size mattress.
we are having the generator prep, the Xantrex inverter, all the slide toppers and awning all around. One touch awning on present rig has spoiled me...wish I could do that all around ...and it was before "wind sensor" was around.
This is so tough I can barely think of what shopping a new (or used ) MD truck will be like!!
I did order the OAK , only because I thought it would be too hard to find accessories for the Maple. I am omitting all wall mounted light fixtures....have removed most in present rig and put up pretty pics or shelves here and there. Never turned them on anyway...put in some nice small lamps though.
What does everyone think of the location of the 40 inch TV now? too bad to lose the only side window...and when working on the cfomputer DH will be right smack in front of the TV.
I think I will try to get the Mobile counter tops instead of the granite though...for various reasons..one being weight and the availability of counter extensions...........geez I love that TK3 kitchen. oh well
I am ordering extra shelves for everywhere i could think of.
H range tires....yes, all the suspension extras...
Can you think of anyting else that youj would order if you had it to do over again? thank you,, Cyndy
EDGE CHIP,exhaust brake,ATS tranny, ATS turbo, AFE sir filter
ETC
2008 36TK3 ES3917/no granite
berghild is offline   Reply With Quote