View Single Post
Old 03-21-2022, 04:44 PM   #15
terry and jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchmenSport View Post
Um.... I haven't quite figured out what this forum thread is really all about, so thought I just jump in and throw this out there:

Fortville, Indiana:

Here's more information about this oddity:

Martini Drinking pink elephant

Or this one. I still laugh when I see this photo. We were in Southern Indiana (somewhere) driving through this small town. Now granted.... we were in Amish country.

Cal is like myself in that he likes posting pictures of places he has been. However, in my case, I don't post them so much at RV forums as I do at others like firearms forums.

Plus, I tend to "embed" my photos from Smugmug, and in most forums, clicking on the picture in the forum posting will take one to my Smugmug site to see a full-sized version of the photo. Then, "X-ing" out of the image there in the upper right hand corner allows one to see the rest of the thumbnails for the photos in that gallery.

Look very closely at the lower left side of this photo of one of the Navajo Bridges south of Page, AZ and you can see what I missed at the time. There is a California Condor resting on the ledge below the bridge beams.

2010 Mobile Suites 38TKSB3 #5332 - 2008 Ford F450
Terry's Smugmug Site
terry and jo is offline   Reply With Quote