View Single Post
Old 12-31-2021, 10:31 AM   #9
Roam America

Thanks. I’m gonna have to drop the underbelly and check my tank. I generally only carry about 20% when traveling. And empty when we get to a longer destination.
I had water dripping through the insulation around the front, ODS jack. I never noticed this until we arrived in TX for the winter Two things lead to the tank. 1 - If it was a leak from the roof I can’t figure a path to the jack other than somehow making it around the BR slide. 2 - when I auto level, the ODS side is always 0.2 degree lower than the DS (different conversation). We’ve had more humidity than rain, so the A/C water always drips on that lower side. For it to come from a roof leak would mean it would have to run down, around the slideout, back under the slide then down to the jack. I know water can leak in from a place nowhere near to the drip, but this path is nowhere near the path of least resistance. Then I noticed a week or so ago that the drip stopped. There is still plenty of heat and humidity at the present and plenty of A/C run off, so the tank is my next logical guess (residual water in the tank after dumping it). So I’ll have to drop the underbelly under the tanks to check for dampness. I can’t think of any place else. All of the water lines are dry behind the water panel as well as behind the sliding panels in the storage bay.
Roam America is offline   Reply With Quote