View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 01:46 PM   #8
The View 5046

Well if we do and we have considered moving to a Motor Home, and more that likely it will be a Tiffin Allegro, its the only thing that comparies to the Mobile Suites. I know many who own the Tiffin Allergo products. But cost to own and to maintain is so much more with the Motor Home, and you can own several Mobile Suites for the cost of the Allegro... We have went to the Tampa Super Rv show two years in a row to look at the Motor Homes and we always wind up back at the Allegro and we will go back this year. I really don't consider it a upgrade from the Mobile Suites its a choice. And I'm older also, but you still will have many issues. There is no RV either Motor Home or a towed type RV that will hookup the water, sewer or electric. And I have owned the best ride as for a Truck, that being a Freightliner and I don't think any Motor Home will ride any better than the FL. Its a choice, be Happy, life is to short. I also know many who have went back to a 5th wheel from a Class A Diesel pusher. Happy Trails....

2010 Mobile Suites 38 RSSB 4 (SOLD)
Trailer Saver TS 3
Pressure Pro System (SOLD)
The View 5046 is offline   Reply With Quote