View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 06:55 PM   #7
RickandJanice

Re: New MS Purchase, not a clue....

Quote:
Originally Posted by imouttahere
... I'd really like to know where the inverter is, where the black/gray/fresh tanks are, how big & where the inverter is, etc. We've never RV'd before & we're picking this unit up in a week or so & storing it until we sell the house. What about maintenance on things like the water heater, furnace, ac, etc.? If there's info about all this here on the forum, pleas point me in the right direction. Couldn't find anything on the structural part of where everything is located.
Thanks,
Clueless in Florida
There is no schematic for these coaches. When you open he storage compartment, you will see two sliding doors at the back of the bay. Behind these doors, you can find just about all of the things yo are looking for except the fresh water tank, it is located in the under belly of the coach directly behind this utility area. In the utility are you will find the black water tank up high, directly below the bathroom floor. The gray water tank is located in the bottom of this area with a plywood deck on top of it. Mounted to this deck is the furnace, converter, and water pump. You will also be able to access the water control manifold, on board water filter, water heater bypass, fresh water tank drain valve and low point drain valves in this utility bay. If there is an on-board vacuum, it will also be located behind these doors.

Good luck and don't be afraid to ask questions either hear or on the SOITC forum. Great bunch of people on both forums that are very Knowledgeable on DRV products.
RickandJanice is offline   Reply With Quote