View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 09:19 AM   #1
Low 'n Slow

2010 36 RSSB3 question

I haven't been on the forum for a few years. I plan to look at a 2010 36 RSSB3 next weekend. I was wondering if anyone can give me any feedback or any information on this rig.

The fiver has been modified with the MOR/ryde suspension, 17.5 wheels and tires. The pin box was also modified with the Mor/ryde pin box rubber kit. I am not positive about the disc brakes.

The fiver does not have a generator or washer/dryer. It is plumbed for a washer/dryer, but not the generator. The fridge is the 4 door Dometic I believe with ice maker.

I would use the rig for part time living. My wife does not want to live in it full time. I would use it in the winter to escape the snow and be a snowbird. I would also use it in the summer for camping. I expect we would use it approximately 6 months out of the year. Is it too small? Would a 38 ft be better? I currently have a 30 ft fifth wheel.

I have never owned a Mobile Suites, but I believe for the money it is probably the best fifth wheel made.

I will be pulling it with a 2015 GMC Denali Dually Dmax... 1,500 miles (brand new)

Any comments appreciated.
Low 'n Slow is offline   Reply With Quote