View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 08:15 PM   #6
RickandJanice

Ken,

On our 2006, this breaker runs all of the outlets in the bedroom. You can get a circuit tester at Lowe's or Home Depot to check the outlets and see if yours are the same.

When we had this problem, I found the wire that runs inside the slide had been pinched on the bedroom slide rail. You can access this wire from the front basement door or the battery compartment. Use a flashlight and look for a black wire that resembles a heavy duty round black extension cord. It will be located close to the front wall of the bay in the ceiling opening where the slide ram is located just inside the compartment door. If you are lucky, you will be able to reach the bad spot from one of these compartments. Another tip, there is more slack in this wire when the slide is in, so may be able to find the bad spot by pulling the slack down into the compartment or storage bay. Otherwise you may need to go through the access panel under the bed. I repaired ours from under the bed and then later found out I could have got to it from the storage bay. Good luck!!
RickandJanice is offline   Reply With Quote