View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
imouttahere

Cherry MS 2007 38RL3

Hello from Florida. The DW and I have decided to go full time in Dec. and are planning to purchase a cherry 2007 MS 38RL3 (cherry in the sense it only has 100 mi on it). It was towed to an RV park & two snowbirds used it 6 mo. out of the year - at the park. We went up to look at it last Fri. & decided to purchase it. I'm doing an inspection with someone on tue. The unit is immaculate and was well taken care of - waxed twice a year, tires covered, no leaks, etc. Lots of goodies - 12 cu. ft fridg, 5,000 watt propane onan gen., upgraded electronics pkg., 40" tv, Mor ride suspension, (but standard pin box), two 15k btu AC units, slide in the basement (I noticed some people took that out), two awnings, slide toppers, etc. It has 17.5" tires and I'm going to have it towed 100 mi. to store it until we sell the house & get a tv. Given those conditions, would you trust those tires for 100 mi.? I believe they have a date code of 0406. Since I've never owned an RV before, .... any suggestions? I have been doing months of reading on all the forums including this MS forum (which I just joined)... Just mainly concerned if the tires till get to where we want to store it. Thanks in advance.

gd, jd & mia -our 13 yr. old cockapoo
imouttahere is offline   Reply With Quote