Thread: Direct TV
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 06:59 PM   #11
sr

Here is a Remote that I purchased from the company I work for. It really works well. You use the same remote that came with your Sat, Tv, Stereo etc. Basically you are upgrading the IR remote to be a digital RF remote. If you are interested, I can take an order and send it to you. I have a TV that I use on the outside of my 5ver and use the remote and it changes the channels, Volume on the Stereo Etc. with out having to point the remote at the device. Works up to 100 feet.

Below is some information on the remote.

Vendor: Next Generation
Part#: NEX1000A

Next Generation Remote Extender Kit 418MHz unit
Our Price: $44.99 plus shipping.

DescriptionSimply install the rechargeable Around the House Remote Control Extender™ in place of one of the AAA or AA batteries inside your remote control and point the receiver or attach the included emitter tether cord to the components you wish to control. (If your remote uses AA batteries, slip the assembly into the included AA sheath.) Like magic ... you now have upgraded and converted your favorite existing IR remote control to the latest Digital RF remote -- giving you the freedom to go from room-to-room and control your components up to 100+ feet away! You can control your components inside or outside your home, upstairs or downstairs and through walls, floors and doors without any direct line-of-sight. Unlike other "dock-on" type remote control extenders, you don't have to attach a transmitter to the front of your remote control, nor be limited to a single room as with older stand-alone "cone" type extenders.Features · Works with most AA and AAA powered remotes ·Receiver has built in charger · Available in 433MHz (NEX1000) or 418MHz (NEX1000A) (allows you to use 2 in the same structure!) · Triple eye IR emitter · 100+ feet (30 meter) range · Includes external bright eye emitter · Operating Range: 100+ feet (30+ meters) ·Operating Frequency: 418MHz · FCC ID: SB7AAA · AC Adapter Input: 110 VAC, 60 Hz · AC Adapter Output: 12 VDC, Minimum 100mA ·Battery: 1.5V 2/3 AAA (rechargeable)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 226480_1__118.jpg (74.8 KB, 148 views)
2007 Select Suites TK3 #3117
2006 Ford F-350, CC, SWD
Pullright Sliding Hitch,LCD Mounted in Storage Door
Trailair Auto Level Up with Remote
Lippert Under Chassis Storage
Pressure Pro, Garmin 660
Winegard Direct TV Travler Sat. Dish
Rearview Camera, Water Softner
New Palestine, Indiana :)
sr is offline   Reply With Quote