Thread: Electric heater
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 04:06 PM   #10
Mtntrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmascheck View Post
I appreciate your extensive analysis.
Discussing with the Wife about the benefits and it's hard to give up all the things you have worked for, for years!(GRIN)
Isn't that the truth! Although, sometimes there is a gradual transition, and at some point our possessions can end up owning and controlling us.

You've given me much food for thought in what I have been doing or plan to on my older trailer. WE bought our trailer with the idea my 90 year old Mother might need to use it so she is closer to us. But then we thought about doing more traveling!
LOL, yeah we offered our last trailer (still in good shape) to one of our offspring. They had no interest what so ever. Instead they prefer to rent an expensive closet, apartment is an overstatement. And pay extra for a parking spot? Different strokes...

At present I'm upgrading lights to all LED's and changing out all the faucets to metal, new converter and want to put better entry steps and looking at a MoRryde system. Just but in a better toilet and the list goes on! I still want to get the bearings repacked and have the brakes checked! Seems the list gets longer and longer and I forgot we have room for a washer and dryer, so that's on the list to do!
Yeah the steps in 5r's can be an issue with seniors. You definitely have your hands full, and seem to be on the correct priority path(s). Gradually you go step by step.

I really appreciate your help and wish you and your Family a Merry Christmas!
Thank you! and to you and yours. Merry Christmas
DRV Suites ES-38RSSA #9679
GM Denali 3500HD-Max 4x, CC, 8' DRW
EZGo-txt, Yamaha-G22E
Mtntrek is offline   Reply With Quote