View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 10:56 AM   #7
matsonelite69

Hey Huck i havent had ay luck with DRV, They will not even return my calls after they look up the vin number, and of course these worthless extended warrantys are not worth the paper they are written on, we have had this rig for 3years now and instantly started having issues. We love the coach its of course unsettling and disheartning to spend that much money and have this many issues. I prevoiusly owned a Montana and had very very minimal issues, I currently have the same issue that motor31 dealt with and i have updated his original design on the safety cable. I have talked with onan about this issue but my closest dealer does not have the space to park and leave my rig, they cannot secure it and its not in a good section of town. I also called DRVs repair guy last week and of course with me being second owner i was basically told it was on me of course, and i told them i had thought of bringing my rig to DRV and parking it in front with a big sign that read Beautiful rig but sorry service, and as i stated bfore we really Love this unit but my goodness every time i leave with it something else goes wrong, and i use it alot, its my home away from home, I travel for work so i keep the roads hot. Sorry to talk your ears off there and Thank u for listenin, Oh i will take some pics of the update to Motor31s idea i used.
matsonelite69 is offline   Reply With Quote