View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 06:06 PM   #4
matsonelite69

Landing gear

Thanks for the info, actually i did troubleshoot according to Lipperts procedure, and found the curbside ram to be bad, I ordered a new ram and installed it yesterday but after all the hassle renting a auger, gettin fluid all over me,haha, that it leaks down faster than before i changed the ram, i also copied motor31 on his invention but went a step further and put a u bolt with a flat plate on the leg and a clevis for the cable. The hose clamps held but stretched a bit more than i wanted. I think the other ram may be bad as well but after reading motor31s info i found a very very very small seep at a hose crimp, DRV will be and has never been any help since i am the second owner, upon reading on this forum i have had alot of the same problems that alot of other owners have and continue to have, toilet, slide tearing my floor, a/c solenoids, leaks,etc. I will be glad to join the Suites owners club, this forum has been very helpful and i plan to look at it frequently, I welcome and deeply appreciate any of you alls assistance.
matsonelite69 is offline   Reply With Quote