View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 10:43 PM   #5
glav

MDT Solo Touring

Hi MDTdriver, what I want to know is "What is your life style?" I know you are full timing in your 5er. Do you tour areas after you arrive at your campsite? How do you see the local sites? I have not seen many posts from MDT owners that say they drive those larger trucks around to the local sites. I think they must as not too many have another vehicle for touring. Do you have any advice, pros and cons, about owning and maintaining an MDTs. Do you change your own oil changes? Do you rotate your own tires? Can you go to a local WalMart and get an oil change? These are the things that drive me crazy! Can't seem to get MDT owners to talk about these items. I have always done my own maintenance and repairs in my past. I am trying to change over to have the work done at good dealers. But finding them is a big problem for me. Can you go or what kind of stores/shops do you go to, to buys toys for your truck? This is one of the reasons I would like to stay with a 1 ton. It is these kinds of things I wished some MDT owners would discuss. I already know the benefits of the larger trucks with the bigger 5ers, tell me about the rest of your life style owning the larger trucks.
Take Care and Travel Safely
Gene
glav is offline   Reply With Quote