Thread: 2011 changes
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 07:50 AM   #12
The View 5046

I don' think there will be a lot of changes. In 2010 there was many changes and upgrades. I really don't think there could be very many things they could change.

I do wonder why they went to copper. But I do believe copper would last longer than plastic. Copper is so expensive is the reason everything went to plastic and of course it easier to work with plactic and PVC. Copper is being stolen around our area, now metal collectors have to be finger printed before they can sell. It got to were the low lifes were riping the electric wiring out of new houses. I do agree with the pex fittings etc.

When we ordered the 2010 the changes we made really took care of most of the things we liked. I do wish we would have deleted the window behind the TV its really not needed. Drv replaced our Samsung 32" LCD with a Samsung 40" LED and really did a superb job. The Samsung 32" was a mistake that we made when ordering the 5er. But in the end I guess Drv has to change something. Its for sure the Suites are awesome. All you have to do is walk in another brand and you can feel the difference. GBY...

2010 Mobile Suites 38 RSSB 4 (SOLD)
Trailer Saver TS 3
Pressure Pro System (SOLD)
The View 5046 is offline   Reply With Quote