View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 07:05 AM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Germantown, Tennessee
Posts: 459
Some kind of flasher?

I blew a 10 amp fuse leading to this box. What might this 'flasher' thing be called, and why is there a flasher required for signals coming in already 'flashed?'
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3981.jpg (146.3 KB, 14 views)
Jim and DW 48 years Brenda
2017 38rssa
2019 F450, ruby red
Harley Road King & sidecar
Notanlines is offline   Reply With Quote