View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #13
berghild424

options

we eliminated wall mounted lighting there are plenty of lights in here. it;s nice to have a place to hang paintings or photos.
extended the cabinet over recliners all the way over dinette. lowering dinette window to match recliner window made this work.
wish we had access to disland from both sides.
we have mostly linoleum and it is nice.
we had a cabinet guy install adjustable siding drawers to china cupboard and howard added sliding platform to appliance garage.....that was the best thing....i LOVE IT. there are 4 sliding shelves in china cupboard...one is really narrow for just platters. the hardward in the cabinet is kinda jugly but we are hoping to replace it someday. it really doesn't show until the doors are opened. and on the road we bungee the doors shut just in case.
we bought our furniture separate and finally exchanged out the lazy boy stuff and bought furniture at mattress warehouse in Yuma. for a small outfit they go the extra mile. the had little end tables that are really great.
we have the tilt up buffet shelf that they eliminated and we can't imagine being without it.
we ordered it with booth dinette for the extra storage...just recently ripped it out and put in the table and chairs.
we are in the process of removing the king bed and replacing it with a queen....a big project that i am not looking forward to.
we were wired for solar but don't have it yet. wired for generator and installed 6500 W after market. we mostly use Hondas but the big one comes in handy.
I love my splendide washer-dryer combo, but it did take getting used to. I need to get rid of all the junk over the washer and use the area over the washer for hanging coats.
I wonder if the axles should be heavier and tires J rated..or is that standard now?
I whish we were handier at doing stuff....I can hear Howard out there now tapping on something... :-), I wonder what he is doing