View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 09:50 AM   #17
nelsonraymond

Send a message via AIM to nelsonraymond
AC update

Hi
We finally got our new AC/Heat pump put in. What a fiasco! But thank God for the AC it is Hot here.
We had an appointment for first thing in the am and I was the 1st to check in and guess what they lost all our paper work from the previous 2 visits. The AC was there but they could not do anything without paper work. They were short help and it was different people than who knew what was going on with our situation. The guy finally printed out something to get it going and took it next door to American RV who Camping World sub the work to . 2 1/2 hours laer I see our rig still out side and people leaving that checked in after me. So I go to find out where we are in the pecking oder, but only to see our keys and the paper work he printed still sitting on the desk. I tactfully spoke my mind on how I felt about the situation at this point about our whole Camping World experience. He finally got something going ang walked the paper work down. We got out of there at around 2:30pm and got stuck paying again. They charged us for the diagnosis time onn the 1st two visits, at this point we just wanted to get the He.... out of there and there was no point of arguing with the incompetence. They never even found the paper work.
Janice
I would like to follow up with a letter to Dometic if I knew who to address it to so it wouldn't just go in the trash can. Things won't change unless we speak up....
nelsonraymond is offline   Reply With Quote