View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 11:30 AM   #7
RV-Fourms

Mary told me that they don't call it the sand box for nothing. and the heat just terrible. But on the good side her time in Iraq is paying for the rig . She wants New Horizons RV 39' Majestic: M39FB4S That is the one with the bath and a half. And I have got her to be happy with that one . She wanted the biggest they make, But I told her the longest tow vehicle and trailer by law is 65 foot. she asked me does any company have one with a swimming pool ? She is a full bird colonel and nothing is impossible to them. Mary started out as a Private she will retire as a Colonel. Plus the Army sent her to Medical School where she got her PHD as well.
it will be to know the the person sitting in the copilot's seat is a doctor.
We have a deal She gets to pick the house on wheels and I get to pick the tow Vehicle and i a going the a Volvo 780 HDT .
Mary wanted a motor home but I was not for that All I could see was with that wind screen and a head on and the front cap being Fiberglass The driver is toast.
In the aviation industry there is a motto. That pilot in the first one to the scene of the accident, In I feel that the same is true with Motor Homes. But I did give in a bit . Mary wants a new Volvo 780, She did not want a tow Vehicle with 300,000 on the clock. So I gave in to her. since she is paying. Isn't it big of me. I hope you do not mind me yanking like this You are the first Person that I have spoken to that has made the Alaska trip. And Feel you know some thing about it.and not trying to sell me something.
Thank for chatting with me. Bob
RV-Fourms is offline   Reply With Quote