View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 08:35 PM   #5
Dale Smith

Casa Grande Campground

I am new to this forum and have just noticed that there is an old post inquiring about places to stay in Casa Grande, Arizona.

This past winter, we stayed in Fiesta Grande RV resort, which is located at 1151 E. Florence Blvd. This is approximately across the street from the Palm Creek resort, that I noticed was already mentioned in the responses.

The part that we are in is certainly not Palm Creek but is very nice and has all of the amenities that you would need. There are 700 sites in the Park with a mix of motorhomes, fifth wheels and park models.

We will be going back there this January as well for three months. We really enjoy all of the activities of the Park and the people are all very welcoming.

For a three month stay, we pay $550 per month.

This is much more reasonable than Palm Creek but is not as cost-effective as Sun Scape which I also saw mentioned in the replies.

Since these other posts are very old. I am not sure this information is any good to anyone at this point, but I thought I would chime in with what I know, just the same.

6 Point Automatic Landing Gear
Onan Generator
Dale Smith is offline   Reply With Quote