View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 05:01 PM   #15
bstark

Re: Wiring

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaxman
Bruce and Bill

In both of my Suites the wiring was done by a 3 year old all kinds of heavy draw items on one circuit. This junk 09 by far is the worst I lost power to the island and could not locate where they decided to tie it into the 50amp panel.

Had to run a new line also my water heater is not tied into the supply panel at all. The only way you can shut it down is to disconnect from shore power.

I've experienced all of the same things you guys are talking about.

Bruce have you ever finished sanding out the letter I carved in your kitchen table??

My 06 was by far a much superior unit to this junk 09.

Wish this unit was gone. Good luck it never ends.

As always good camping
Joyce and Jerry
Jerry:(tongue in cheek here) but, but these things are inspected at the factory. How could one skip having a major amperage line tied to the panel? Hee, hee!

Paul Cross was doing a good business PDI'ing these things for dealers and customers who wanted all the obvious glitches identified and fixed prior to ownership.

I don't know if he still does that but it would sure be on my list to make it part of the deal if I was a prospective buyer .

As regards your table note: I just flipped the top over and started from scratch, pun intended. ;-)