View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 09:44 PM   #8
terry and jo

DB,

Of course, first log into the website. If you don't, when you get to the thread with the weights, you won't be able to see the "attachment". The attachment is a "layered box" below the administrator's message. To the right side of that box is another box with the word "Download" in it. Click on the word and it will bring up the document with the weights listed. The document is a pdf file, or Adobe Reader file. So, you'll need Adobe Reader installed on your computer. It is a free program available from Adobe.

If you wish to save the pdf file on your own hard-drive, there is an icon at the upper left hand side that looks like a floppy disk. Click on that and you can then save it on your drive. Just remember where you put it. I've managed to forget where I put some things I save and then have to do a search.

Should you still have trouble with the file, let me know via private message and include your e-mail address so I can e-mail it to you. By the way, the document has a few of your floorplan, but in newer models But, it still may be helpful to you.

As for Jo and I, we are currently living in the Oklahoma City area, out between Mustang and Tuttle. Originally, though, we are from the Panhandle of Oklahoma. I hail from the town of Keyes, Oklahoma in Cimarron County, the last county going west in the Panhandle. Jo was raised on a farm about 21 miles NE of Keyes near the the town of Elkhart, Kansas. Their farm was in the NW corner of Texas County.

Once we get our house sold, we will be living in the Mobile Suites, but don't know for sure just where. We're looking at a few possibilities, including 3 mobile home parks and one or two RV parks. We have a few years before we retire, so we would live locally until then. After retirement, then we hit the road and every national and state park that we can.

Terry

Edit: It looks like the administrator also posted instructions. Must have been done while I was composing my message.
2010 Mobile Suites 38TKSB3 #5332 - 2008 Ford F450
Terry's Smugmug Site
terry and jo is offline   Reply With Quote